Thursday, September 16, 2010

Fruitti Limoncino



I literally just got back from the airport. The trip back was not as good as the trip there. Our luggage got lost (still lost, together with all the chocolate I bought!!), the taxi home was slow- thanks to the mid week traffic, I left my wallet behind at my in-laws and I will not be able to wear the new suit I bought for work tomorrow.

I needed a drink. A nice relaxing drink to bring back good memories of Tuscany... Thankfully, what we did bring back in our hand luggage is a good bottle of limoncino and Fruitti Limoncino was created.

Enjoy the rest of your week!

Fruitti Limoncino

Ingredients
50ml Limoncino
50ml Pimm's
1/2 orange (juice only and 2 thin slices)
2 slices of cucumber
Sprite/lemonade to top up
Ice


Fill the glass with ice
Squeeze 1/2 the orange in the glass and pour in the limoncino and pimm's.
Top up with sprite or leomonade. Stir.
Add in the orange slices and cucumber at the last stage
Finally, sip....

No comments:

Post a Comment