Thursday, December 2, 2010

White Wine Sangria


Anyone who likes fruit, put your hands up! I like, love and adore fruits, especially when it is in some kind of drink... like a margarita, a martini, pina colada... you know the type. 


Today, instead of making a typical fruit cocktail, I have done a white wine sangria. Not sure if it is classified as a cocktail but in my books, it does!


Ingredients
A good bottle of white wine, I use sauvignon blanc 
Small splash of ginger ale
A selection of your favorite fruits (roughly chopped), I recommend using apples, peaches, kiwis and melons
Mint leaves, pressed and torn


This is so simple, just place the fruits and mint leaves in a glass or a jug.
Add in a splash of ginger ale if using a glass or fill the jug up to 1/6 with ginger ale.
Top up with wine.


There you go, easy, breezy white wine sangria!
Have a great weekend ahead.



No comments:

Post a Comment