Thursday, December 9, 2010

Mangorummy Lassi



I got an indian take-away for dinner tonight. I love going to the little stall at Bar Bar along Bt Timah, the best indian food in Singapore. Delicious! So before placing my aromatic rojan gosh and garlic nann on the plate, I decided to make myself an accompanying drink. Something good for digestion and something to wind down the evening with. 


A mangorummy lassi = lassi + rum


Ingredients
200g of natural yogurt, plain
1 fresh mango, peeled and de-seeded
25ml dark rum
Handful of ice


In a blender, add in the yogurt, fresh mango and ice, whizz.
Pour in the rum and mix.
Pour into large glass.
Enjoy!


I am pleasantly surprise how well rum goes with mango and the yogurt. Its really tasty and even feels good for you... 



No comments:

Post a Comment