Thursday, September 9, 2010

Lean Mean Vodka Martini

I've always had a fascination with martinis since young. Maybe it was thanks to James Bond and the associated sophistication in the eyes of an impressionable girl; maybe it was the funny shape of the martini glass that appealed to me; or maybe it was simply because a good martini tastes like it means serious business. *growl*
My week has been crazy hectic - I'm looking forward to nice quiet evening tonight, just me and my martini.

Lean Mean Vodka Martini 
Ingredients
2 shots of vodka (I store my vodka in the freezer for an ice-cold taste)
1 shot of dry vermouth
Olives or lemon peel

Pour the vodka and vermouth into a shaker with a few cubes of ice. Shake! Shake! Shake! Like how Mr Bond prefers. Strain into a frosted martini glass. Garnish with an olive or a twist of lemon peel. Serve, straight up!

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment